While the Z1 is only a few months old and the Z has JUST reached a year old, Sony looks like its on to the next flagship as leaked shots of an Xperia Handset codenamed "Sirius" have been posted by Xperia Blog. The Z1 successor looks like it will be sporting a 5.2-inch 1080p display, run Android 4.4 KitKat, have a similar 20.7MP camera as the Z1 but with 4K recording 16GB base storage with microSD expandability and 3GB of RAM.
A plethora of screenshots were also released from both Xperia Blog and XDA that reveal features of the upcoming flagship. If rumors are correct, we won't have to wait much longer to see this beast of a phone as it is slated for an announcement at MWC. Check out the pics after the break for more info.
- 4K video recording and Timeshift video
- Glove mode, White balance and Smart backlight control
- Smart call handling
- Double tap to wake screen
- Dialer includes a built-in answering machine
- Two ‘Home’ launchers (Easy Mode)
- Sound menu has options for “Audio accessories” and “Hi-res Audio via USB”
- New Personalisation options for notifications and status bar icons
- Default SMS app can be changed (Android 4.4 feature)
Source: Xperia Blog (1), (2), (3), XDA Forums