Our friends at Bell let us know that the Samsung Galaxy Rugby LTE has launched on their LTE network. Other than the obvious fact that the Rugby LTE is ultra sturdy with its Military grade certification to be water and dust proof, it is also one of the few devices in the world to combine LTE and Push-to-Talk (PTT) capabilities.
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- LTE and HSPA+ capable
- Military grade certification to be water and dust proof
- 3.97-inch Super AMOLED display (480 x 800 resolution)
- 5MP camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 1850mAh battery
- NFC with S-Beam support
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 161 grams heavy
These are certainly NOT flagship specs but for the target market we don't know of any alternatives. So if your job requires PTT capabilities and is subject to less than ideal conditions (dust/water) this is probably the best spec option we've ever seen.